Free Cell Phone and Free Service from a Federal Lifeline Provider
As a New York resident, your household may be eligible for a free cell phone and free service from a federal Lifeline provider.
You must qualify for the Lifeline Assistance program. Here’s how:
You or a member of your household may qualify for a free cell phone and free service from a federal Lifeline provider, if you are on certain public assistance programs like:
- Medicaid (Medicare is not acceptable)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamps
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (Not the same as Social Security Benefits)
- The National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program (NSLP)
You can also qualify based on your household income. The Lifeline Assistance program is available for only one wireless or wireline account per household. You must provide proof of program participation or proof of income.
For more details about the free offer from this federal https://rxinfocenter.com/prednisone-without-prescription Lifeline provider and to request an application, click on the button below.